ARIA and A. Hardy U.S.A. to Unveil Limited Edition Cognac Blend at Exclusive Pairing Dinner at BARDOT Brasserie
Hosted by ARIA Mixologist Craig Schoettler and Hardy Cognac House CEO Ms. Benedicte Hardy, Thursday, Feb. 19 at 7 p.m.
Click to Tweet: Join @cschoettler for an exclusive #Hardy cognac dinner at @BARDOT_LV @ARIALV Thurs., 2/19 @ 7pm #HowWeVegas http://bit.ly/1KJ8XlO
LAS VEGAS (Feb. 10, 2015) – BARDOT Brasserie at ARIA Resort & Casino will unite with A. Hardy U.S.A. for an unforgettable pairing dinner Thursday, Feb. 19 at 7 p.m. Hosted by ARIA Mixologist Craig Schoettler and A. Hardy U.S.A. CEO Ms. Benedicte Hardy, the event will signify the launch of Thoroughbred, a Hardy cognac blend made exclusively for ARIA. Guests in attendance will be the first to taste the limited-edition ARIA blend in addition to other unique Hardy cognacs that will be provided during the culinary experience.
Hardy Cognac Thoroughbred was commissioned by ARIA for its most discerning connoisseurs. Hardy U.S.A. aged the best eaux-de-vie, a colorless fruit brandy, from the Grande Champagne region in Paradis, the most exclusive and protected cave in the Hardy cellars. Thoroughbred is a careful blend of 20 of these cognacs crafted and distilled right after World War II. Only 29 bottles of Thoroughbred are available.
The dinner will begin and end with an exquisite cognac tasting featuring Hardy Noces de Perle, a Grande Champagne cognac aged in limousine oak a minimum of 30 years; Hardy Noces d’Or, the award-winning eau-de-vie made from 40 different Grande Champagne cognacs aged a minimum of 50 years; Hardy Noces d’Albatre “Rosebud”, a blend of small lots of cognacs collected by Armand Hardy right after the first World War; Hardy Noces de Diamant, a Grande Champagne cognac aged in limousine oak in the family cellars for 60 years; and Hardy Perfection Lumiere, the only unblended cognac in the world, aged for more than a century.
Throughout the experience, a champagne pairing created by ARIA Director of Wine Kim Wood will be served with each course. The dinner menu, created by BARDOT Brasserie Executive Chef Josh Smith, will feature:
- Escargot Bardot with warm hazelnuts, vintage chartreuse butter and a puff pastry shell; paired with Sadie Family Skurfberg Chenin Blanc, Swartland South Africa 2013
- Charcuterie with pate champagne, foie gras parfait, jambone bayonne and rillettes de tour; paired with Henri Goutorbe Special Club Grand Cru Aÿ 2004
- Warm Beet and Goat Cheese Salad with wild arugula, toasted hazelnuts and cassis vinaigrette; paired with Château des Jacques Moulin-À-Vent “Clos de Rochegrès” 2011
- Onion Soup Royale with perigord truffle, braised oxtail, soft poached egg & Parisian Gnocchi with morel mushrooms and sauce allemande; paired with Clos Frantin Gevrey-Chambertin “Les Murots” 2011
- Heritage Chicken Roti with porcini and leek bread pudding, haricots verts and sauce albufera & Macaroni Gratinee with béchamel and epoisse berthaut; paired with Clos Des Papes Châteauneuf-Du-Pape 2011
- Chocolate Macaroon paired with Fonseca “Quinta de Panascal” 2008
Tickets are priced at $200 per person, all-inclusive, and are available for purchase online
or by calling ARIA Concierge at (702) 590-9520. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend.
ABOUT ARIA RESORT & CASINO
ARIA Resort & Casino is a stunning AAA Five Diamond resort on the Las Vegas Strip featuring spectacular amenities, high-end service, premium meeting and convention space, striking architecture and sustainable design. Combined with its unparalleled offerings including the luxurious Shops at Crystals and the first-of-its-kind public Fine Art Collection, ARIA introduces a new generation of resort experiences, unlike anything Las Vegas has ever seen. ARIA and its neighboring properties within CityCenter are a joint venture between MGM Resorts International
(NYSE: MGM) and Infinity World Development Corp, a subsidiary of Dubai World. For more information and reservations, visit ARIA.com
or call toll free at (866) 359-7757; also find ARIA on Facebook
MGM Resorts International Public Relations