Social Spa at The Spa at ARIA
From the communal bathhouses of Ancient Rome to the hammams of Istanbul and even throughout natural hot springs found throughout the world, shared spa experiences historically have served as cultural gathering spaces for relaxation, restoration and socializing. Elevating tradition with the luxuries of modern day, The Spa & Salon at ARIA in Las Vegas offers an array of distinctive spaces designed for groups to unwind together.
Let’s work together on a piece that highlights The Spa & Salon at ARIA’s inspired takes on communal spa experiences:
- Shio Salt Room – Bask beneath an illuminated wall of Shio salt bricks, complemented by salt lamps, and reap the natural respiratory and skin-improving benefits of the Shio Salt Room. A soothing space that’s perfect for group meditation, it offers sound therapy chairs that resonate to synchronized music creating an experience that engages all the senses.
- Ganbanyoku Stone Beds – Explore a unique take on hot stone treatments with the Ganbanyoku Stone Beds, the first in the country. Originating in Japan, these black silica lounges soothe muscles, eliminate toxins and accelerate metabolism by conforming to the body and gently warming it from the inside out.
- Balcony and Outdoor Therapy Pool – A serene perch with exhilarating views, The Spa at ARIA boasts Las Vegas’ only co-ed therapy pool balcony. Inspired by the traditional Japanese open-air bath or “Rotenburo,” the luxurious infinity-edge pool invites guests to soak in the benefits of water therapy as jets massage the muscles and ease tension.
- Spa Suites – An indulgent experience for close groups awaits within one of ARIA’s private Spa Suites, an intimate spa-within-a-spa offering personalized VIP service. In between customized massages or facials, guests can unwind in the suite’s whirlpool, snack on bites from an exclusive menu, or pop a bottle of champagne to celebrate – whatever the occasion may be.
- Fireside Lounge – Fusing the elements of fire and water, the Fireside Lounge gives spa-goers two sensory experiences, with an Aji stone wood-burning fireplace and a complementary, soothing water feature. Plush seating provides an ultra-relaxing atmosphere where groups can meet before or after their spa retreat to center themselves or reflect for what lies ahead.