Vegas for The Elegant Woman
In Las Vegas, there is a haven reserved for sophisticated women; a place for ladies who enjoy the finer things in life but still want to live it up Sin City-style. That place is ARIA Resort & Casino.
- Slumber like a queen: At ARIA, ladies can sleep like royalty in Sky Suites, a luxurious retreat above the Las Vegas Strip. The hotel-within-a-hotel provides guests with VIP treatment the moment they step foot inside with their very own private entrance, complete with complimentary limo service to and from the airport.
- Cheers!: In hindsight, knocking back well drinks and $5 bottles of sparkling wine isn’t very glamorous. ARIA’s Lobby Bar offers an unparalleled collection of Special Club champagne from France’s most elite wineries, offering a lavish way to kick off a girl’s weekend.
- Spahhh: With VIP services and a vast selection of more than 60 personalized treatments, The Spa & Salon at ARIA is a hidden sanctuary in the heart of the desert. The deluxe Spa Suites suit small groups for chic relaxation, from hot stone massages and innovative facials to reflexology and aromatherapy. Each suite is complete with a calming lounge area and specialty cocktail menu. Did someone say mimosas?
- An excuse to unwind: The intimate ALIBI Cocktail Lounge offers a high-energy experience without the debauchery of the cliché Sin City nightlife scene. Located in the heart of the ARIA casino floor, ladies can enjoy an array of libations in a luxurious setting, ideal for any rendezvous.
- Ladies who lunch: Sipping on fresh sangria and nibbling on inventive small plates at Julian Serrano’s eponymous Spanish restaurant is a lovely way for ladies to treat themselves to a world-class lunch. Following their meal, the group can satisfy their sweet tooth at Jean Philippe Pâtisserie with a variety of scrumptious and whimsical desserts ranging from warm pastries to delectable chocolate truffles. ARIA also is home to renowned eateries such as Sage by Chef Shawn McClain and Jean Georges Steakhouse by celebrated chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, which make for quintessential dinner spots.
- Crystals is a girl’s best friend: Hard working women deserve a little retail therapy at The Shops at Crystals, the country’s only shopping destination dedicated exclusively to luxury brands. Fashionistas can break away from the congested outlet malls and reward themselves with the hottest products from Stella McCartney and Donna Karan, or unlock their inner 50 Shades of Grey side with seductive lingerie from Kiki de Montparnasse.
- Exercise the mind and body: The typical morning walk is taken to a new level during ARIA’s unique Indoor Hike. The tour, complete with a personal trainer and intense workouts, leads participants through ARIA’s extensive $40 million fine art collection.
With a commitment to sophisticated, upbeat luxury, ARIA invites women to enjoy the finer things in life with sensational experiences that’ll leave friends and husbands at home envious of the ultimate Vegas vacation.